Consulting & Public Presentations
I am strongly committed to disseminating research to the public, other providers and institutions that serve families and youth, and other researchers. I do this primarily through professional publications (you can find me on Research Gate, PubMed Central, or ORCID), consulting and group presentations. The following are examples of topics on which I have presented to public and/or research audiences in recent years.
- Raising Grateful Children
- Challenges Faced by Children of Parents Struggling with Addiction
- Building Effective Parenting Program to Promote Character Development in Community Agencies
- Developmental Pathways to Substance Use and Disorder
- An Introduction to (or how to use) Integrative Data Analysis
- Intensive Repeated Measures Designs in Developmental Science (EMA/ESM/Diary Studies)
- Future Directions in Developmental Science
Please contact me via email if you are interested in talking with me about consulting with or presenting to your group.